Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Software engineering work experience
- Object oriented programming experience
- C# ASP.NET experience.
- Visual Studio experience
- Basic understanding of REST and SOAP Web Service
- SQL Knowledge
- Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Basic knowledge of any one version control software (Git (Preferred), SVN, etc)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope or position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.