Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year experience in education or early childhood work experience
- Work experience in early childhood or Montessori program
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in education-related field
- Successful completion of Missouri’s Department of Health and Senior Services Family Care Safety Registry screening and a comprehensive criminal background check
- Occupational Health Requirements, including Medical Exams in accordance with state law
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work rotating schedule with four 10-hour days each week
Additional InformationApplicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)