Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care, Business, related field or equivalent and relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 4 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or HCIT support work experience
- At least 2 years of revenue cycle solution experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Must be located in the Kansas city metro area or near a major international airport
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)