Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Healthcare or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience in healthcare
- Experience of working as a Pharmacist or have experience/deep understanding of pharmacy workflows
- At least 6 years in health care information technology (HCIT) solution design, product ownership work experience (requirements engineering) or consulting work experience
- At least 3 year’s product design or product strategy work experience
- Experience of working with medication IT systems
- Experience of designing CPOE and/or electronic closed loop medication solutions
- Will to travel up to 20% as needed
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.