Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 year of Active Directory experience
- Experience with Endpoint Management/Software Deployment solutions (SCCM, Ivanti, KACE)
- Experience with server virtualization solutions (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)
- Experience with security/SSL certificates, PKI
- Experience with load balancers (NetScaler, F5)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell and automating routine tasks
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Springfield, MO area or live within 60 miles of a virtually approved city
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs., i.e. server, network equipment
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)