Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Healthcare or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience in healthcare
- A minimum of 7 years proposal management work experience
- At least 3 year’s healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting work or support work experience
- Knowledge of the UK Proposal Management processes, standards, rules, and regulations
- Project management skills – planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Extensive and advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of working on NHS projects
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.