Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering with Computer Science or Information Technology.
• At least 7 years’ of large scale application development experience using Java, J2ee, Restful, Microservices
• At least 5 years’ of experience in Java, J2ee
• At least 5 years’ of experience of working with a Healthcare IT Company
• At least 5 years’ of experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Design
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.