Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's degree in Computer Applications, or related field
• At least 7 years of experience in System administration or engineering
• At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Operating Systems
• At least 3 years of experience in Oracle Enterprise Linux
• At least 3 years of experience in
• At least 1 year of experience in Mentoring junior members of
• Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
• Ability to participate in on-call rotation for IT Works only
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional or International
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.