Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent by working experience.
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- .Net Framework C# development skills
- Knowledge of SQL databases such as MS-SQL or Oracle
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Understanding of REST architecture.
- Unit testing – frameworks (MSTest, Nunit)
- Solid base knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Integrate into a dynamic team.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.