Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, technology or similar field or equivalent work experience.
• At least 1 year of experience working in Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or support work experience
• Experience working with customers in a retail, customer service, or consulting environment.
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft IIS
• Health Level 7 (HL7)
• Microsoft Windows Server
• Basic Linux experience
• Experience in clustered environments
• Experience in load-balanced environments
• Operation of large, complex applications
• Experience working with Cerner products like Millennium, i.s.h.Med or the SAP platform is an advantage
• Experience working with medical devices is an advantage
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Ability to travel up to 75%
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.