Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- MD or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from an accredited academic institution or comparable clinical training
- At least 3 years of clinical practice or residency as a licensed physician
- At least 5 years’ health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least 1 year of licensed clinical or health care work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience providing care in a clinically automated environment
- Informatics training
- Experience with Cerner solutions
- Experience working with the Veteran’s Administration, Department of Defense, or other government healthcare agency
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area or must currently reside in a previously approved location (Pacific Northwest location strongly preferred)
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)