Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care, Social Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Professional healthcare qualification
- At least 5 years of health care work experience
- Master’s degree in Health Care or Clinical Studies
- Health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience work experience
- Change management or Performance improvement qualifications (Six sigma/lean etc.)
- People management work experience
- Work experience in UK health and social care (hospitals, regulators, community, social, mental health or primary care).
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.