Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, Social Care or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 5 years’ health or social care information technology (HCIT) project managements, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following sectors: healthcare, local government (local authorities /municipalities), commissioner/payer
- Integrated care, population health management, or public health background
- Experience leading complex procurement processes
- Experience selling into the C-level
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Stockholm metropolitan area
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.