Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Health Care, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 3 years' experience in Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) project management, client management, or solution design work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a client facing capacity
- Experience with Cerner Long Term Post Acute card solutions
- Experience with Rehabilitation solutions
- Experience with Behavioral Health solutions
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of Healthcare experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must be willing to relocate to Kansas City area
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organization security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)