Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of healthcare information technology consulting work experience
- Experience implementing Cerner Millennium on a global project
- Reside in Canada and near a major airport
- 80-100% weekly travel
- Valid travel document (passport) to travel to USA as needed
- Solid understanding of Canadian healthcare and regulatory requirements
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.