Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Software, Operational Research, Computer System Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- 1+ years in database management work experience
- 5+ years of Oracle support
- 5+ years of Linux and RHEL support
- 1+ years working in automation scripting using any of the following programming or scripting languages: Ruby, Python, Bash, GP
- DISA Security Technical implementation Guides for Oracle 11g and 19c.
- Willing to work on call shifts as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.