Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Laboratory Science or Nursing
• At least 4 years of Clinical experience
• At least 1 year of working experience as Medical Coder, preferably Inpatient and ED
• At least 2 years of experience on Outpatient coding
• Good Knowledge on Microsoft Office applications
• Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.