Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, PR, Health Care Administration or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of Marketing work experience
- At least 5 years of experience with growing responsibility for content strategy, writing, editing, content strategy, distribution/syndication of content, analyzing data to improve quality and audience targeting
- Comfortable engaging with and interviewing senior executives and industry leaders
- Command of AP style guidelines; experience using style guides, editorial boards and other tools to ensure the quality, consistency and tone of content is on-point, and reflective of the company’s brand
- Skilled writer and editor proficient at making technical and complicated information easy to understand and digest
- Experience leading a team of content strategists, writers and producing a regular podcast
- Experience mapping content strategy that supports and extends both short- and long-term marketing initiatives across multiple channels
- Experience developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing,
- Experience establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Experience conducting periodic competitive audits
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Kansas City
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)