Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, IS, Software Engineering or related area, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years software development experience
- 4+ years software development experience with Java, Scala, or Python
- 3+ years of Big Data Technologies (i.e. Spark, Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Kafka)
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- MSCP certification
- Experience in SaaS solutions
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.