Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Information Systems or related field or relevant equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of Software Engineering work experience
- Fluency in English and Romanian
- Previous experience with continuous integration tools and methodologies is a plus (Jenkins)
- Agile development knowledge or experience
- Experience with incidents tracking tools and task management tools
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate. action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.