Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 7 years finance or accounting work experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Finnish fluency preferred. Other language skills (German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese) a plus
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel (proficiency in pivot tables, cube/queries, and complex formulas)
- Experience as team lead/people manager in Finance
- Experience in financial deal support
- Good knowledge & experience with revenue recognition standards and their application
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.