Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information science engineering or any engineering background/ MCA
• At least 6 years of experience in Network Infrastructure management & support
• Experience in remote IT infrastructure support
• Good communication skills
• Work experience on Network management tools like CA Unified Infrastructure management, SolarWinds Orion, Cisco Prime
• Ability to work on 24 X 7 environments
• Ability to work in a team environment
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.