Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human resources or business management
• At least 1 year of human resources generalist work experience
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• At least 6 months of customer call handling experience
• Familiarity with an inbound/outbound customer service environment is preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of payroll and benefits administration is preferred
• Willing to work in night shifts
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.