Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 7 years of system support or engineering work experience
- Experience with any of the following: Ekahau, AirMagnet, NetBrain, LanSweeper, Extrahop
- Background in healthcare or information systems
- Wireless Architecture, Design and Implementation
- Cisco, Aruba, or Meraki Wireless AP, Controllers and Management suite
- Experience with Routing/Switching
- Experience with Air Magnet/Ekahau Surveys and RF analysis
- 5+ years hands on in Wireless Design and Implementation
- 7+ years in Network Infrastructure
- Wireless implementation as well as architecture/design experience required
- Support relationships with key upstream IT delivery organizations
- Capacity and performance analysis for project planning
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)