Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Accounting or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years in Information Technology security programs, audits, assessments, risk, or remediation management work experience
- At least 2 years of Privacy law, data protection/security regulations, and frameworks, such as BITS, HiTrust, COBIT, NIST and ISO27002 work experience
- Experience with information security risk management
- Experience with data privacy/protection
- Experience with ISO 31000, 27005, 27001, 270017, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, SSAE 18and/or other risk-centric standards and frameworks
- Internal or external IT audit experience a plus
- Archer experience a plus
- Cloud Security Alliance experience a plus
- CRM (Certified Risk Manager), PRM (Professional Risk Manager), ISO 27005 Risk Manager, CRMA (Certification in Risk Management Assurance), CERA (Chartered enterprise Risk Analyst), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or other risk or audit credentials a plus
- Security+, SANS GIAC, CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or CISMP (Certificate in Information Security Management Principles) a plus
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)