Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A minimum of 1-year finance or revenue recognition work experience
- Experience working in the Software or IT consulting sector
- Experience with analytical tools (ie. spreadsheets and databases)
- Fluency in one of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, French, German, Portuguese or Swedish.
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours during quarter close.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.