Cerner Jobs and Careers
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.About Sales, Marketing & Strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care, Business Administration or Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience in healthcare or health sciences
- At least 3 years of experience working in and leading clinical/operational change projects
- Healthcare related professional qualification (Registered Nurse, Physiologist, Pharmacist etc.)
- Previous experience with product ownership
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.