Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year of customer support/ help desk/ support analyst experience
• Knowledge of Websphere, Citrix, OS/2, UNIX, Windows Services, API, Sharepoint, familiarity with IBM software.
• Knowledge of File Transfer scripts/jobs (FTP and SFTP)
• Knowledge of handling support through a ticketing system (Remedy/ Jira etc)
• Exposure to Mainframe
• Knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn mapping/ support tools; OpenLink, IMAP and IBM WTX
•Willing to work on a flexible schedule if needed
•Willing to work overtime or irregular hours if needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.