Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 3 years of work experience using Microsoft SQL Server.
• At least 3 years of work experience using reporting tools like Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, Power BI
Preferred Qualifications :
• At least 3 years of experience in building business intelligence reports
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
• Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
• Willing to travel as needed are knowledge within team through mentoring, coaching, technical talks and blogs.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.