Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor's or master’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of work experience in technical recruiting with capabilities in sourcing, delivery, assessments and offer negotiation
- At least 5 years of experience in mid and leadership hiring with product organization
- At least 5 years’ experience in stakeholder management
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment analytics, pipeline management and recruiting metrics
- At least 5 years of experience in recruiting delivery within time and quality targets set for mid-level and leadership hiring
- At least 5 years of experience in any Applicant Tracking System
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills paired with a high attention to detail
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.