Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's or master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
• At least 1 years of Network Support experience
• At least 1 year of experience in LAN and WAN technologies.
• At least 1 year of experience on Nexus series, ASR and ISR series of Routers, Firewalls (Palo Alto/ASA), Load balancers
• Knowledge and experience of MPLS, Optical Networks and IP Routing Protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
• Current CCNA certification or equivalent is preferred
• Experience with Cisco Optical Network Solutions, ASR/ ISR Routers, 2900 series switches, Nexus platforms, Firewalls and Load balancers is preferred
• Hands on experience on Client WAN issue resolution and stakeholder communications.
• Strong communication abilities and vendor, stakeholder interactions experience.
• Willing to work in a 24/7 NOC environment.
• Willing to perform other responsibilities as assigned.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.