Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce,M. Com, B. Com, MBA,BBM Or BBA
• At least 3 years of strong accounting background
• At least 1 year of advanced working knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel, word and power point.
• Working knowledge on ERPs will be preferred.
• Strong Verbal & Written communication skills and ability to interact well with others is required.
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.