Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year experience in HCIT Consulting, HCIT Learning, HCIT Support work
- At least 1 year Clinical experience (Nursing)
- Adult training or coaching experience.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to travel in the region, work overtime and irregular hours when needed.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Arabic speaker
- Ability to travel up to 80-100% of the time
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.