Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 5 years of project management or software implementation work experience
- Interoperability work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.