Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• At least 2 years work experience in operational, clinical, financial or health care metrics
• At least 2 years of experience in Data Science and hands on programming experience in R/Python.
• At least 2 years of experience in working with areas like Prediction (Regression and Classification), Text mining, Text Classification, Forecasting, and Clustering.
• At least 2 years of experience in machine learning practice, especially on the NLP area.
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
• Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
• Willing to travel as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.