Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience in a related discipline
- At least 3 years of Software engineering work experience
- Strong working knowledge experience in SQL Server 2008-2014 (create/modify stored procedures, DB tables and views).
- Experience with Crystal Report 2008-2014 (Create/modify Crystal reports).
- Strong working knowledge with Visual Studio (BIDS tool) 2008-2014 (Create/modify SSIS pkgs, modifying Cubes), scheduling the SSIS pkgs in Cerner's job scheduler.
- Experience with using any FTP client to send files securely.
- Experience with basic scripts to run SSIS pkgs and using Windows scheduler.
- Experience with understanding regular expressions.
- Any programming language background ( C, C#, Java, VB etc).
- Experience with writing/modifying scripts (Java scripts, VB scripts, Perl scripts, Dos scripts) used for automating processes.
- Working knowledge in following data base environment and applications
- Soarian Financial,
- Soarian Clinical.
- Must live within 60 miles of a virtually approved city
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)