Cerner Jobs and Careers
Supporting a broad workforce requires the best talent in every field. See how our legal, finance, human resources, learning and operations teams come together to enable our company's growth.About Corporate
- Bachelor's degree in Translation, Software Localization, Communications or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Native fluency in Dutch
- Master’s degree in Translation, Software Localization or related field
- At least 1 year of work experience with localization or translation software (SDLX, PASSOLO, TMS, TRADOS or similar)
- At least 1 year of software localization work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience managing translation projects
- Fluency in multiple languages in addition to English and the target language
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.