Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer science or Computer Applications
• At least 1 year of Windows Support experience
• At least 1 year of experience in Patching and Backup
• Remote IT infrastructure support experience
• Ability to work on 24 X 7 environments
• Current MCITP/MCSE Certification
• Current ITIL certification
• Good knowledge in remote tools like Dameware, VNC Viewer, RDP
• Knowledge in Healthcare Industry is added advantage
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.