Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
• Bachelor's degree/Master’s degree/MBBS/Nursing/BAMS/BHMS/MBA (Preferably with US healthcare background)
• At least 6 years of experience in requirements gathering and analysis
• At least 1-year experience in DBMS concepts and basic SQL (query language)
• At least 5 years of experience in working with epics, feature solution vision, and market needs to user stories and requirements in clear, workable solution and risk control requirements.
• At least 3-year experience in hospital consulting, hospital workflows or related field
• At least 3-year experience in US healthcare
• At least 6 months experience in Defect management and Test management tools like JIRA, Quality Center
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
• Willing to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.