Cerner RevCycle Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree (BSc, BA) in Computer Science or IT related discipline or equivalent work experience
- A working knowledge of Java
- A working knowledge of relational databases
- A working knowledge of Java unit testing frameworks such as JUnit or Mockito is desirable
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and software design
- Knowledge of build automation systems, preferably Maven
- Quickly assimilate new information
- Perform assigned tasks independently
- Willing to work additional hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.