Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- English minimum level C1, Swedish minimum level A2
- At least 2 years of System Engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Server hardware for HP and IBM running Linux, AIX, or HP/UX.
- Ability to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work on-call and irregular hours as needed
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional or International
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.