Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Health Care, Communications or Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of project management work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Work experience or familiarity with acute, ambulatory and/or community healthcare delivery workflows.
- Experience with Cerner EMR/EHR implementations
- Willing to travel up to 50% as needed
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the District of Columbia or Kansas City area
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)