Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Fluent in French and English
- 1 year of customer service work experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with either Java, C# or C++ preferable
- Ability to work either 8AM to 5PM or 9AM to 6PM shifts (to be arranged with manager)
- Willingness to travel
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.