Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Studies, Health Care or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of license clinical or health care work experience
- At least 2 years' experience with Cerner Millennium solutions
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Master's Degree in Clinical Studies, Health Care or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 4 years of people management work experience
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Eligible for licensure to practice in their field or comparable global training
- Required certifications - Registered Nurse-State Board, Registered Dietitian -State Board, Dental Hygienist/Assistant-State Board, Speech Therapy - State Board, Physical Therapy - State Board, Psychologist - State Board, Licensed Nutritionist - State Board, Licensed Professional Counselor-State Board, Certified Exercise Physiologist-State Board
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to an already virtually approved location
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)