Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Studies or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of call center or phone support work experience
- Fluency in French, Spanish, Arabic, or other languages
- Ability to work one of the following shifts available for the position:
- Traditional Monday through Friday shifts from 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, or 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Swing shifts Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, or 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 554 shifts from 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM or 554 night shifts from 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM, 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Residing in or able to relocate to Kansas City metro area
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)