Cerner Jobs and Careers
You chose your career path to help others get well and live better. Now you have an opportunity to make a broader impact, take your clinical knowledge and improve the entire industry.About Clinical
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years software implementation work experience
- At least 3 years Health Care Information Technology work experience (HCIT)
- At least 1 year customer service work experience
- At least 2 years functional experience in one or more of the following areas: Peoplesoft Query, Accounts Payable/Receivable, General Ledger, Asset Management, Cost Accounting, Purchasing/ePro, Billing, Project Costing, and/or Commitment Control
- Must reside near or be willing to relocate to the greater Washington D.C. metro area
- Must be able to travel 10-20% as needed
- Ability to effectively communicate through individual and group discussions
- Ability to analyze business processes and functionality, create test strategies and test applications to troubleshoot potential issues and develop feasible solution strategies
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and develop professional relationships with clients at all levels
- Utilize critical thinking skills to systematically solve issues in a professional and controlled manner
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Have the ability to process new requests, gather requirements, and recommend improvements
- Research functionality, document functional designs, test changes, propose solutions, collaborate with developers, and train individuals to ensure standardization of work
- Ability to remain flexible and perform additional duties and tasks as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)