Cerner Clinical Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
Reduce the numbers of patients going to the hospital. Assist individuals to better manage chronic diseases like diabetes. And provide the tools patients and caregivers need to achieve optimal results as part of the team in Population Health Management at Cerner.About Population Health
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 10 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 3 year of management of executive relationships work experience
- Master's degree in Business, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 6 years of healthcare industry experience
- Regulatory and payment reform experience
- ACO work experience
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Location of Kansas City or an approved metro location (based on organization)
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)