Cerner Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems and Management Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of System Engineering or Technical Consulting work experience
- Oracle or any other database related Certifications
- Linux / Unix Certifications is desirable
- 3 years of experience working with Oracle. Knowledge of MySQL and MS SQL is a plus.
- 3 years of experience on Linux / Unix.
- Experience with large and high scale databases.
- Knowledge in supporting SAN storage platforms.
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Ability and willing to travel up to 80%, based on relative location of client premises
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.