Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.About Client Services
Post-go-live services are a lifeline to what you need, when you need it. And in health care, they make a difference in emergencies resolved, conditions stabilized and lives saved. So can you, when you join the highly regarded Cerner Application Services team.About Application Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- 3+ Project management work experience or successful completion of Cerner's Upgrade Engagement Owner Development Program
- 1+ years of healthcare information system (clinical and/or financial) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- 2+ years of project management experience in most phases of a single domain, multi-clinical domain and integrated system upgrade and/or implementation project
- 2+ years of HCIT consulting and/or support work experience
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
- Ability to travel 10%
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)