Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.About Engineering & Technology
Cerner Technology Services
Helping Cerner meet its mission is our mission.About Cerner Technology Services
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• At least 2 years of Network Support experience.
• At least 1 year of experience on Nexus (N9K, N5K), ASR (9K, 1K) and Palo Alto (PA 5050 , PA 3020 ) Technologies/Hardware.
• CCNA/CCNP certification.
• Knowledge of LAN\\WAN environments including IP internetworking.
• Knowledge of common network monitoring such as NetScout and BPPM.
• At least 2 years of experience with Cisco ONS Optical and ASR Routing platforms.
• Knowledge on F5 / Netscaler load balancers.
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed.
• Willing to perform other responsibilities as assigned.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.